7.25.2012

A message to next year's AP Composition class:

Hello future AP'ers,

I have received a few emails from a couple of you with questions regarding the summer homework.  I will address them individually.  But, for now, please post your name and your email address in the comments section of this blog. Also, if you've found your way to this blog, good for you...this is our class blog. This is where I post extra-credit throughout the school year for your class. The link to my separate homework blog is on the right side (------->) of this page.

I look forward to the first few days of school with you all. Again, please post your name and email address (a professional email; ideally the one you will use for college apps, senior exhibition correspondence etc.)  Make sure your homework is completed on the first day of school.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Ms. Mack

18 comments:

  1. Monina Ubungen: monina.ubungen.7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nemiah Guimbatan
    Mayaguimbatan@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley Holmes

    ForensicKid95@aim.com

    I realize this email is not really "professional", but right now it is the email I check regularly, so any emails that are sent to it I am far more likely to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haley Holmes - ForensicKid95@aim.com

    I realize my email is not very "professional" right now, but for the time being it is the one I access most often and it is almost guaranteed that anything sent to this email will be received by me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margret Esguerra
    margretesguerra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Desmond Garrido

    desmond.garrido@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Name: Jeremae Huertas
    Email: jeremaeh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ms Mack! This is Danielle Moredo. Here's my email: danielle.moredo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kenny Tran
    kennytran511@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kenny Tran
    kennytran511@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kenny Tran
    kennytran511@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeremy Fontelar

    Jeremyfontelar1019@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeremy Fontelar

    Jeremyfontelar1019@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natalie Nygaard
    natalie.nygaard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Graham Birks
    nachooo64@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kristoffer Solomon

    kristoffersol@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete